Fully programmable slim chiclet keycaps
The slim 2mm chiclet keycaps on the Razer DeathStalker ensure less time is needed to actuate each key so you can react faster to situations and enemies. Your fingers can move quickly between the keys, ensuring your entire master plan for gaming domination is executed instantly.
10 Key Rollover in gaming mode
Actuate as many keys as you have fingers, and have all of them register accurately and quickly in-game. With the Razer DeathStalker’s anti-ghosting capabilities, you can deliver overwhelming destruction to your opponents, and ensure that every command is registered and executed perfectly.
Razer Synapse 2.0
Razer Synapse 2.0 is cutting-edge, intuitive software that functions as the Razer DeathStalker’s brain, automatically syncing the gaming keyboard to a cloud server to download driver and firmware updates, while saving your individual settings. Sync your custom settings and macros automatically with this unified configurator, allowing customization of all your Razer products with a single login.
- Chiclet style key caps
- Green LED Backlit keys
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Fully programmable keys with on the fly macro recording
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Dedicated Gaming mode
- Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
- Fixed wrist rest
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X (v10.6 to 10.8)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 200mb of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.