FITBIT IONIC BLUE GRAY & SILVER GRAY
- ACTIVITY TRACKER.
- OPTICAL HEART RATE MONITOR.
- 3-AXIS ACCELEROMETER.
- 3-AXIS GYROSCOPE.
- AMBIENT LIGHT SENSOR.
- BLUETOOTH, NFC.
- WATER RESISTANCE
1 TAHUN [SIMPAN DUS UNTUK KLAIM GARANSI]
Harga dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu.
Produk disediakan oleh supplier, dikirim dalam 3-5 hari kerja
SENSORS & COMPONENTS
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Ambient light sensor
- Sensors & Components
- Vibration motor
BATTERY AND POWER
Battery life lasts up to five days with a GPS battery life of up to 10 hours. We recommend charging your Fitbit Ionic every few days to ensure you're always tracking. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary.
- GPS battery life: lasts up to 10 hours
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves seven days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
- Sample rate for GPS is 1 Hz
Fitbit Ionic is water-resistant up to 50 metres and is sweat, rain and splash-proof. With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry it before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
The wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches and the buckle is made from surgical-grade stainless steel.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements. Learn more about wear during workouts.
|Warna||Charcoal & Smoke Gray|
Tersedia Fasilitas Cicilan
Informasi rekening dan panduan pembayaran dapat dilihat dengan klik salah satu icon dibawah ini :