Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI
Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, Guide Number: 154' at ISO 100 and 105mm, Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel), AI.B Full-Auto and AI.B Semi-Auto Modes, Optical Receiver Mode, LCD Panel, Auto Intelligent Bounce Head.
Harga dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu.
Produk disediakan oleh supplier, dikirim 5-7 hari kerja
- Auto Intelligent Bounce Head
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 154' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 120°, +/- 180° Rotation
- AI.B Full-Auto and AI.B Semi-Auto Modes
- Optical Receiver Mode
- LCD Panel
- AF Assist Beam
- Runs on 4x AA Batteries
Helping to reduce the intimidation of flash photography, the Speedlite 470EX-AI from Canon is a unique on-camera light featuring Auto Intelligent Bounce technology. This function measures the room you are working in, along with the set focus distance, in order to automatically tilt and rotate the flash head to produce even, diffuse, and clean bounce flash results. This function can be used in full-auto mode, where the flash automatically determines all settings, or in semi-auto mode, where you can set the angle of the flash and it will automatically rotate depending on the specific camera position or orientation in use.
Beyond its distinct automated capabilities, the 470EX-AI is also distinguished by its apt flash specs, including E-TTL/E-TTL II compatibility, a guide number of 154' at ISO 100 and 105mm, a zoom head with coverage from 24-105mm, and a pull-out diffuser to widen this coverage to 14mm. Manual stepless adjustment over bounce is possible with a tilting range up to 120° along with +/- 180° rotation, and off-camera triggering is possible using the optical slave mode.
- By automatically taking measurements of the room in conjunction with the set focus distance, Auto Intelligent Bounce (AI.B) automatically tilts and rotates the flash head in order to bounce the light and produce a diffuse and even quality of light
- AI.B full-auto mode automatically adjusts the flash angle and rotation by measuring the distance to the closest wall or ceiling along with the subject distance. AI.B semi-auto mode allows you to set the bounce angle yourself and then will automatically rotate the flash head as the camera is moved or the shooting orientation is changed
- Guide number of 154' at 105mm and ISO 100
- Flash head offers 0 to 120° of tilt along with +/-180° of rotation for full bounce flash capabilities
- Zoom head range of 24-105mm and a wide panel can be slid into place for coverage up to 14mm
- Exposure compensation of ±3 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 step increments
- Optical receiver mode for off-camera triggering
- LCD panel on rear for viewing and changing settings
- AF assist beam benefits focusing performance in low light
- Accepts four AA batteries as its power source
- Metal locking foot
Mount Shoe Guide No. 154.2' (47 m) ISO100 at 105 mm Position Exposure Control E-TTL / E-TTL II Angle of Coverage Not Specified by Manufacturer Vari-Power Not Specified by Manufacturer Bounce Head 0 to +120° Swivel Head 360° Coverage 14 - 105 mm (Full Frame) Distance Range Not Specified by Manufacturer Zoom Head Full Frame: 24 - 105 mm Off-Camera Terminal None Recycle Time Not Specified by Manufacturer Flash Duration Not Specified by Manufacturer Flash-Ready Indicator Yes Compensation -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps) Wireless Operation Not Specified by Manufacturer Power Source 4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries Dimensions (W x H x D) 2.9 x 5.1 x 4.1" / 73.7 x 129.5 x 104.1 mm Weight 13.6 oz / 386 g
|Kategori Produk||Flash Camera|
Tersedia Fasilitas Cicilan
Informasi rekening dan panduan pembayaran dapat dilihat dengan klik salah satu icon dibawah ini :