Harman Kardon Bluetooth Speaker Omni 10 - Black
Bluetooth, 3.5 mm Input, HD Audio Streaming, One Touch Follow Me, Remote App
Tersedia, dikirim dalam waktu 1-3 hari kerja
Availability date: 06/16/2014
Omni 10 Wireless Loudspeaker: The Harman/Kardon Omni 10 wireless loudspeaker is part of Harman/Kardon's wireless HD audio system. The Omni 10 offers built-in Bluetooth & WiFi technology so you can wirelessly stream your music to the speaker and the rest of your Harman/Kardon wireless HD audio system. You can control your streamed music from your smartphone or tablet with the Harman Kardon Controller App (available for Apple iOS and Android).
Harman/Kardon Wireless HD Audio System: The Harman/Kardon wireless HD audio system is a premium suite of audio products designed to wirelessly fill your home with beautiful, high-definition sound. Start with any combination of the Omni 10, Omni 20, or Adapt units and expand your system at any time to create seamless multi-room audio using your home wireless network and the Harman/Kardon Controller App.
Two-Way Speaker/Passive Radiator Design: The Harman/Kardon Omni 10 wireless loudspeaker features a two-way driver design with a single 1.375" tweeter and 3.5" midrange/midbass woofer. Each driver is powered by its own discrete 25W amplifier. In addition, the Omini 10 speaker utilizes a rear-firing 3.5" passive radiator for bigger bass response from a compact speaker. The Omni 10 offers a frequency response of 52Hz to 20kHz. It fills your room with crisp sound thanks to Harman's expertise in audio technology. The Omni 10 speaker is designed to fill small to medium sized rooms.
Built-in WiFi + BlackFire: The Omni 10 wireless loudspeaker and the Harman/Kardon wireless HD audio system features built-in WiFi for a wireless connection to your home's network router. The system's built-in WiFi employs a special BlackFire protocol, which allows it to handle up to 24-bit/96kHz high resolution music files with ease. The Omni 10 offers a WPS button for simple one-button setup to your wireless network router which also supports WPS. If your router doesn't support WPS, then you can us the Harman/Kardon Controller app on your Apple iOS or Android device to setup a wireless network connection between the H/K wireless HD audio system and your WiFi router.
HD Audio Streaming: Unlike many other wireless streaming systems that only support standard-definition music streaming, the H/K Omni 10 and H/K wireless HD audio system supports up to 24-bit/96kHz high-definition audio streaming for a superior audio experience; higher resolution than even CD (16-bit/44.1kHz). The H/K wireless HD audio system supports music files such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and WAV.
Variety of Sources: With the H/K wireless HD audio system, you can listen to a wide variety of music sources on the Omni 10 wireless loudspeaker and other wireless HD audio speakers throughout your home. You'll be able to access music stored on your smartphone or tablet, listen to integrated online music services, stream Bluetooth audio, and connect an aux device.
- Music Library On Your Mobile Device: Using the Harman/Kardon Controller app, you can stream your stored music library on your Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad (6.0+) or Android (3.0+) smartphone/tablet to the Omni 10 speaker and the rest of your H/K wireless HD audio system.
- Integrated Online Music Services: The Omni 10 wireless speaker and H/K wireless HD audio system offers the following built-in online music services - Deezer (coming soon to US) and MixRadio; more services will be available in the future.
- Bluetooth Music Streaming: The Omni 10 wireless speaker also offers built-in Bluetooth technology for point-to-point wireless audio streaming of stored music and music apps on your Bluetooth-enabled devices; such as your Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows PC, Mac computer, Blackberry, and more. The Omni 10 can even re-stream the same song being played via Bluetooth to the rest of your Harman/Kardon wireless HD audio system through its WiFi network connection.
- Aux Input: In addition to wireless connectivity, the Omni 10 speaker offers a 3.5mm auxiliary input for a wired connection of audio devices which feature a headphone jack or analog output. The Omni 10 can even re-stream the same song being played through the auxiliary input to the rest of your Harman/Kardon wireless HD audio system through its WiFi network connection.
Speaker & Room Setup: The Harman/Kardon wireless HD audio system supports up to six speakers around your home which can be played individually, or linked together.
- Speaker Configuration: You can configure up to six speakers in six different rooms or you can place two Omni 10 speakers together in the same room and link them together for 2-channel stereo sound. You can even link as many as six speakers in one room for 6-channel stereo. Future software and firmware updates will support more multi-channel configurations like 5.1ch surround sound.
- Group Rooms: You are able to conveniently group multiple speakers and rooms into a single playback zone (group). When you stream music to a zone or group, all speakers and rooms in that zone (group) will play together.
Harman/Kardon Controller App: Download the Harman/Kardon Controller app (from the Apple App Store or GooglePlay Store) onto your Apple iOS (6.0+) or Android (3.0+) device to control the Omni 10 speaker and your Harman/Kardon wireless HD audio system from your smartphone or tablet. The H/K Controller app provides an easy-to-use interface for streaming all your music to your system. You'll be able to choose what music is being streamed and where it is being played. From the app, you can stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or activate Party Mode and play the same track throughout every speaker in your home. You'll have access to music stored on your smartphone and built-in music apps with the H/K Controller app. The app will allow you to browse music by artist, song, album, genre, etc.; plus view song and artist information with album art.
Volume & Playback Controls: There are two ways to control the volume on the Omni 10 speaker system. The first can be done by directly controlling the volume from the speaker's top-panel controls. The second, is through the H/K Controller app on your Apple iOS or Android device. You can also mute the speaker from its top-panel controls or the app. In addition, Play/Pause functions can be done directly from the speaker's top-panel controls or from the app on your smartphone/tablet device. The H/K Controller app also lets you skip to beginning of the next song.
Playlists: You can create your own playlist from your mobile device's music library for each Harman/Kardon wireless HD audio speaker in your system setup using the H/K Controller app on your smartphone or tablet.
Link Button & Party Mode: The Link button on the top of every Harman/Kardon wireless HD speaker & adapter lets you take your music from room to room with a single touch. Say you're listening to the Omni 10 speaker in one room and you walk into another room with another Harman/Kardon wireless HD audio speaker or adapter. Just press the Link button on top of the unit and your music follows you from room to room. And if you want to fill your entire home with sound, just press and hold the Link button to activate "Party Mode" to play the same song through every Harman/Kardon wireless HD speaker & adapter throughout your home. These same functions can also be done through the H/K Controller app on your smartphone or tablet.
Table-Top Mounting: The H/K Omni 10 wireless loudspeaker is designed to be placed on a flat surface; such as a table, desk, shelf, or piece of AV furniture.
AC Power + Auto Standby: The H/K Omni 10 wireless loudspeaker has been designed for use with 100-240 volt, 50/60 Hz AC current, using the included AC power supply. To conserve electricity, the Omni 10 will automatically enter Standby mode after approximately 10 minutes, if no audio is playing and no buttons are pressed.
|Tipe Speaker||Portable / Mini / Docking Speaker|