Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OEM x64 Eng Intl
With the new Windows, you get the best of work and play. Windows 8.1 Pro includes everything in Windows 8.1, plus enhanced features that help you easily connect to company networks, manage your devices, access one PC from another, encrypt your data, and more.
Produk disediakan oleh supplier, dikirim dalam 3-5 hari kerja
Availability date: 06/13/2014
What's new in Windows 8.1?
- New Start button - easily access the tiled interface from the desktop mode.
- Start in desktop - start Windows 8.1 directly in desktop mode.
- Updated Start screen - customise the Start screen the way you want with new tile sizes, background designs and colours.
- Improved multi-tasking - have up to four apps side-by-side with flexible window sizing for each app on the screen.
- Improved multi-monitor support - view your desktop or Windows Store apps on any or all of your monitors.
- Internet Explorer 11 - built for touch, now with larger tabs, simpler controls, and fluid response to gestures.
- Updated apps - updated Skype and Mail app and a redesigned Windows Store for discovering the best apps and games.
- Bing Smart Search - easiest way to find what you're looking for - built for touch, swipe or type.
- Improved VPN - additional support for a wider range of VPN clients in both Windows and Windows RT devices.
- Broadband tethering - turn your Windows 8.1 mobile broadband-enabled PC or tablet into a personal Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Improved biometrics - end to end biometric capabilities that enable authenticating with your biometric identity anywhere in Windows.
- Improved device encryption - device encryption previously found on Windows RT and Windows Phone 8 is now available in all editions of Windows.
- Build apps - there are more controls and options for developers to build and deploy apps on Windows 8.1.
What's new in Windows 8?
Introducing Windows 8
- A new look and feel - the enhanced user interface works equally well on touch-devices or devices with a mouse and keyboard.
- Touch control - introduces multi-touch support, a new on-screen keyboard and handwriting recognition.
- Start screen - provides a single location for launching all of your apps and keeping you up-to-date with live tiles that display dynamic information from web services and other sources.
- Built on Windows 7 - built on the foundations of Windows 7, Windows 8 is faster, more connected and better protected.
- Enhanced Windows Explorer and Task Manager - more easily navigate and manage files with the new ribbon-based Windows Explorer and monitor and control your PC from the improved Task Manager.
- Internet Explorer 10 - fully optimised for touch devices with enhanced support for modern web standards such as HTML5, CSS3 and SVG.
Enhanced mobile productivity
- Windows To Go - enables IT administrators to create a managed corporate desktop on a bootable USB drive that workers can take with them wherever they go.
- DirectAccess enhancements - connect to corporate networks remotely without using a VPN - now even simpler to deploy and easier to manage.
- BranchCache enhancements - cache data in branch offices to reduce WAN traffic - BranchCache is now easier to deploy as it no longer requires office-by-office configuration, client configuration is automatic and cache encryption is built-in.
- Printing enhancements - includes a built-in printer driver that supports a wide range of printers.
- Built-in mobile broadband features - adds support for 3G and 4G and helps keep data costs low with built-in mobile broadband metering.
- Cloud integration - store profile data in the cloud and enjoy improved integration with Microsoft SkyDrive.
- Trusted boot process - the Windows 8 Trusted Boot feature protects the integrity of the boot process, including the kernel, system files, boot critical drivers and even the antimalware software itself.
- Measured boot - validates, signs and stores boot information in the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip. This enables a remote service to validate a computer¿s integrity (remote attestation).
- BitLocker Drive Encryption - now encrypts drives faster and features support for hardware encryption.
- AppLocker - enables administrators to control (via group policy) exactly what apps are allowed to run on a user's PC.
- Windows SmartScreen app reputation service - helps protect against malicious software by checking the application's reputation before running it.
- Claim-based access control - enables administrators to set up and manage usage policies for files, folders and shared resources.
Advanced management and virtualisation
- Client Hyper-V - test and manage multiple virtual environments from a single PC. Client Hyper-V supports wireless networking and sleep and hibernate modes, plus you can migrate VM's between Server and Client Hyper-V without modification.
- New Virtual Hard Disk format - the new VHDX format has a larger capacity (supports up to 64 terabytes of storage) and built-in resiliency.
- Automation with Windows PowerShell - includes 1,200 new high-level, task-oriented cmdlets and an improved PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment.
- Enhanced testing and deployment - the updated Application Compatibility Toolkit helps identify potential application compatibility issues and the updated User State Migration Tool eases migration from Windows XP.
- Refresh and reset - allows users to reinstall Windows 8 while maintaining their personal files, accounts and personalisation settings.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
Additional requirements to use certain features
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multi-touch.
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1360 x 768.