Dune HD 3D Base
Dune HD Base 3D is the most affordable universal solution for Full HD video and audio playback as well as IPTV and VOD streams via the new Dune HD Portal.
Produk disediakan oleh Supplier, dikirim dalam 3 - 5 hari kerja
- 3D Video Format Support: Decodes wide variety of 3D Video formats, including MVC, SBS, Top/Bottom.
- HDD Player: Plays content from any HDD (internal, NAS or USB)
- Network Player: Connect Dune HD player to a local network and play content directly from PC or NAS via UPnP, SMB, or NFS.
- MKV Player: Playback HD and SD video in MKV containers and other modern video file formats, including top quality HD video with very high bit-rates > 50Mbp/s.
- HD audio: enjoy top-quality audio tracks.
- USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices without a USB hub.
- HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5’’ SATA HDDs for nearly unlimited storage capacity expansion.
- HDMI 1.4: Ensures broad compatibility to the very latest 3D TV’s, displays and projectors.
- Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF Optical and Coaxial Audio outputs, Analog Stereo Audio output, HDMI output, Component and Composite Video outputs.
- Extended support for HD Audio: output bitstream (up to 7.1 channels) or decode to LPCM (up to 7.1 channels) for maximum flexibility when connecting audio equipment.
- High-Quality Music Playback: Plays very high-quality (up to 192 Khz / 24-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, Monkey’s Audio APE, WAV/PCM, DTS, etc).
- Playlist Support: Build playlists from folders, use your own play lists with repeat and shuffle functions.
- Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format (from SD to 1080p, 24p/PAL/NTSC).
- Video Up-Scaling: High quality up-scaling of DVD and any other SD video content to Full HD (1080p) or other HD resolutions.
- File Browser: Convenient file browser with powerful file management (copy, move, delete, rename, organize, sort.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash memory: 256 MB
- Connectors: HDMI 1.4, 3x USB 2.0 (2x rear, 1x front), composite, component, analog stereo outputs, optical S/PDIF, coaxial SPDIF, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mb/s, SD card slot (front), power input, power switch (back), LED indicator (front)
- Internal storage: Internal HDD rack with hot swap function for SATA HDD 3.5".
- Media sources: external HDD (USB), external optical drive (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, NFS, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources (HTTP, multicast UDP RTP)
- Web Browser: Opera, WebKit
- DLNA: DLNA (1.5 or 2.0) client support
- Adobe Flash: 3.1 (Lite, standalone) supported
- DRM options: PlayReady, Verimatrix, Secure Media. Other DRM can be added by request
- Video codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, XVID, WMV9, VC1, H.264; support for very high bitrate video (up to 50 MBit/s and higher)
- Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, WMV, BDMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS
- 3D Video Support: MVC, Side-by-side, Top/Bottom
- Video output modes: wide range of supported output resolutions (up to 1080p) and framerates (including 23.976p, 24p, PAL, NTSC)
- Video output framerate: automatic (according to the played content) and manual
- Audio codecs: AC3 (Dolby Digital), DTS, MPEG, AAC, LPCM, WMA, WMAPro, FLAC, multichannel FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis; support for very high quality audio (up to 192 kHz / 24-bit)
- Audio file formats: MP3, MPA, M4A, WMA, FLAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV Pack, Ogg/Vorbis, WAV, AC3, AAC
- HD audio support: pass-through (up to 7.1 channels) and decoding (up to 7.1 channels) of Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD MA audiotracks (Blu-ray, TS, MKV), pass-through (up to 7.1 channels) of multichannel LPCM audiotracks (Blu-ray, TS, MKV), decoding (up to 7.1 channels) of FLAC audiotracks (MKV, external)
- Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, external SUB/IDX), PGS (Blu-ray, TS, MKV)
- Hardware 3D Graphics Acceleration: OpenGL support
- Picture file formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playlist file formats: M3U, PLS
- Photo viewer functions: slideshow, transition effects, picture rotation, zoom, browse playlist, repeat, shuffle
- Audio playback functions: browse playlist, repeat, shuffle, ID3 tags, plasma TV burn-in prevention
- Filesystems: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 (read-write), NTFS (read-write)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Wi-Fi: Internal Wi-Fi (b/g/n) module
- Dune Network Playback Accelerator: special optimizations ensuring best-in-class network playback performance for the Sigma Designs 864x-865x-867x platform and enabling smooth playback of any supported kind of media content via any network protocol (including NFS and SMB) even in 100 Mbit/s Ethernet networks.